The Bushnell neo-X Golf GPS Watch is the lightest and thinnest golf GPS watch in the world. The neo-X is easy to use, very lightweight, and comfortable to wear. Preloaded with 30,000+ update-able courses, no downloads or membership fees are required. It has a long battery life which is 50% better than the nearest competitor. This is ready to be used right out of the box and is legal to be used in tournaments.
- Thin, lightweight with simple-to-use operation
- Easy-to-read front, center, and back distances
- Preloaded hazards, shot distance, and round odometer
- Auto course recognition and auto hole advance
- Long battery life – over three rounds between charges
- Stopwatch, timer, and odometer features
- Preloaded with 30,000+ update-able courses
- No membership or download fees
- One button shot distance measurement
- Posi-Lock clip for easy charge or course updates
- Waterproof to 30m
- Legal for tournament play
Bushnell NEO-X Watch Reviews:
The early assessment of the Neo X is very good. The battery charged very quickly and it was easy to set up. I then went to my golf course to give it an on course workout. It was easy to use, quick, and very accurate, within a couple of yards. I used the shot measuring tool several times, again, easy and accurate. Sometimes when the green is close to the next teebox, the watch will advance to the next hole when you approach the green. A real easy push of a button and its back to the hole you are on.