The SkyGolf SkyCaddie GPS Watch isn’t just another golf GPS watch. It’s an attractive, lightweight, flexible, and ergonomic fit makes it extremely comfortable to wear all of the time. It is powered by Core Golfer technology and golf’s only ground-verified course maps. Comes with 30,000 pre-loaded, world-wide courses make the watch ready to play right out of the box.
The SkyCaddie GPS Watch features reliable front, center, and back of green distances give critical green measurements that you can trust from anywhere on the course. Auto course, hole, and distance make the SkyCaddie GPS Watch effortless and easy to use. It finds your course so you’re ready to play on the first tee, lets you stay focused on your game, and provides instant distances you trust without aiming a laser or searching for sprinkler heads.
- Athletic styling, lightweight, flexible, and comfortable everyday sport watch with superior performance on the golf course
- Big, easy-to-read front, center, and back of green distances
- 30,000 updatable, preloaded, ready-to-play, high precision, ground-corrected course maps
- Auto course recognition
- Auto hole advance
- Auto distance updating
- Measure any shot
- Scoring, round timer, stop watch
- Track distance, time, and speed of any run, walk, or bike ride
- Water resistant to 30 meters
- Odometer, lap counter, and calorie counter features
- Extras: clock, timer, alarm, pace-of-play clock, and backlight
- PC and Mac compatible
- Battery – Re-chargeable (Up to 10 hours with GPS, one year in clock mode)
- Only $19.95 for a year membership
SkyGolf SkyCaddie Watch Reviews:
This GPS is simple to use, fairly accurate, well within my ability, and it’s right there on your wrist. I just played a round with a guy with a laser range finder and I was within a yard of what he was seeing. He had to take his range finder in and out of the case and it took a few seconds to determine the distance. While he was getting his range finder out I would tell him the distance. He asked a few questions and by the fourth hole he said he has to buy one. Love it, recommend it, keep it simple.
It’s a great gadget. Not only can you know how far you are from the hole (front, middle, center of the free), you can also easily calculate how long a shot you hit — for shorter hitters like me that’s a great tool. Also, you can use the Odometer, watch, etc. and toggle back and forth easily between these three features. And, recharging the battery is easy.
Love this product, right out of the box it does what it suppose to. Simplicity of use is what I was looking for. Pre-loaded courses are great and it knows where it is at.