The Leupold GX-4i Digital Golf Rangefinder offers a rugged aluminum body, a vibrant OLED display. The TGR feature on the GX-4i uses sophisticated, algorithmic-based software, in addition to temperature and altitude inputs to tell you exactly how far you should play a shot. Taking the TGR function a step further, the Club Selector automatically recommends the appropriate club for each shot, even indicating when the distance false between clubs. Scan mode allows you to hold down the power button to gather multiple readings in one quick sweep.
The GX-4i is the only golf rangefinder available which converts from a simple line-of-site rangefinder to a full coaching tool with the switch of a faceplate. With the chrome faceplate attached, it provides accurate ranging information that matches your personal striking distances to the slope of the shot and current atmospheric conditions.
- Red OLED readout
- DNA Technology – fastest, most accurate reading in the industry
- One-touch scan mode
- Prism Lock technology and fog mode
- Accuracy within one-foot at 400 yards to the pin, 800 yards to a tree
- TGR (True Golf Range) provides ranging information matched to personal factors
- Club Selector recommends appropriate club for each shot
- 1-touch Scan mode
- PinHunter Technology consistently finds the pin
- 6X magnification/ 450 yards to pin
- Multi-coated lenses for excellent clarity
Leupold GX-4i Reviews:
You do need to have a bit of a steady hand searching for the flag but you are still able to determine the distance to the flag with ease. Very satisfied with this product and would recommend to anyone looking for a rangefinder.
Hands down this is the best rangefinder on the market. I have tried them all and the combination of features, accuracy, speed of use and lens/display clarity leave all others in the dust. It costs a little more but it is worth it.
I bought it because my friend recommended. Now, I realized why he did. It’s very accurate and convenient. It helps me to play really well.