The Garmin Approach S3 GPS Watch is a device golfers can use from the tee box to getting distance to the front, back, and middle of greens as well as the distance to doglegs and layups. This watch calculates the precise yardage for shots played from virtually anywhere on the course and features more than 27,000 preloaded maps for courses from around the world. Everything you need right there with you.
Rugged and waterproof, the Approach S3 golf watch is another benchmark for GPS innovation within the golf market. The S3 also introduces a high-resolution, glove-friendly touch screen display, Green View with manual pin positioning, distances to doglegs and layups, customizable yardage points and printable digital scorecards for Stroke play and Stableford. The screen has high reflectivity that enhances brightness with sunlight so that you can read it anywhere.
- Glove-friendly, high-resolution touch screen
- Distance to doglegs, lay-ups, front, middle, and back of green
- Preloaded with 25000+ worldwide courses (free updates available)
- No subscriptions or fees required
- Convenient, easy-to-use touchscreen
- Sunlight readable screen is 1″ diameter
- Distance to doglegs and layup
- Individual scorecards (Stableford and Stroke Play)
- Players can measure shot distances and track how far they walk on the course
- High-sensitivity GPS provides stronger signal strength and improved tracking under trees
- Battery life: 4 weeks watch mode or 8 hours GPS mode
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
Garmin Approach S3 Watch Reviews:
Since I started using the approach S3 my score has been improving. I just think in my swing I no longer think if I have the correct distance to the pin. Now I am more focused on my swing than in the distance.
The S3 GPS watch by Garmin is by far the most useful purchase I have ever used in golf. It is so reliable and handy. I can’t believe how nice it is to step to my ball and instantly know which club to use. I have enjoyed it so much over the last few weeks and it is very easy to operate. Thanks Garmin for such a great product!
I was wary to try this product as I prefer NOT to wear anything on my hands or wrists while playing. I found, however, that this watch is so light and comfortable that I don’t even notice it out on the course.
This device is fabulous – extreme convenience is worth every penny. I had been using a Skycaddie for years. The Garmin watch is far more convenient right on your wrist whether you’re walking, riding, carrying, or mixing it up. Most of my friends are switching from a handheld to the S3 state of the art device. There’s no going back. Strongly recommend.