The Callaway Diablo Octane Laser Rangefinder Provides quick and accurate distance measurement up to 550 yards (500 meters) and features Nikon First Target Priority mode, allowing you to measure the distance to the pin on a green with woods in the background.
Designed with user-friendly features like one-touch measurements and convenient viewing for glasses-wearers, plus everything you would expect in top-of-the-line equipment, this Rangefinder enhances your game and your experience. A compact, lightweight design allows for easy transportation and waterproof protection protects against the elements
- First Target Priority mode
- Measure distances instantly and accurately up to 550 yards away
- Fast, simple, one-touch measurements
- 6x magnification
- Long Eye Relief and folding rubber eyecup for eyeglass-wearer easy viewing
- Reticle allows user to know ranging in progress
- Capable of distancing different targets in succession – for up to 8 seconds
- Multicoated optics and focusing diopter
- Compact, lightweight design
- Digital reticle LCD with selectable backlighting
- New slim-stratic sleeve utilizes independent bag clip to stabilize eyelet
- Includes 3-volt CR2 lithium battery
Callaway Diablo Octane Reviews:
Works perfectly. You don’t even have to hold the button down. I would recommend this to anyone.
I am completely satisfied with this rangefinder. Easy to use, nice build quality and great value for any serious golfers. I have started leaving my GPS rangefinder at home since these compact laser rangefinders became available. This one is faster than my Bushnell and I would highly recommend this product.
I just recently received my new Diablo and have only used it twice and not yet in challenging conditions such as fog or rain. I am delighted with it in my limited use and have already recommended it to others. The optics are very good as is the target focus and flexibility.
I recently purchased this unit after having used the Upro for a few years. It is great, very easy to use and priced right! Yardages are accurate and works well with trees. Haven’t tried it with bunkers but will see when the opportunity comes up.